- If you have insurance, have your insurance card when you call in.
- We do subsidize counseling and mental health care fees for individuals, families and children who have limited financial resources. You can learn more about our subsidy policy and eligibility here.
We foster hope and healing through professional counseling while respecting and integrating personal and spiritual values.
Counseling or psychotherapy is working with a trained therapist in a safe, caring, and confidential environment that is tailored to your needs. Therapists work together with their clients to define and achieve their goals, help grow clients’ understanding about themselves and how they relate to others and learn how to maintain the growth they have achieved. Our trained clinical staff work with children and adolescents, adults, couples and families. We offer in-person and video therapy.
Some of the things that therapy can help with include:
- Relief and treatment for emotional distress (depression, anxiety, panic, anger, and adjustment disorders)
- Building Stronger, Healthy Relationships
- Preparing for Marriage – Premarital Counseling
- Coping With a Loss
- Navigating Life Transitions
- Managing the Stress of Parenting
- Addressing Substance Use
- Attaining Balance in Life
- Reducing Stress and Overcoming Anxiety
- Altering Negative Behaviors
- Creating a Fulfilling Life
- Improving Body Image
- Helping with Attention Deficit Disorders
- Improving Communication Skills
- Healing from Trauma
- Exploring Personal Meaning, Growth, and Spirituality
- Understanding Gender Identity
- Developing Positive Decision-Making and Problem Solving Skills
Our therapists utilize different modalities or types of therapy, including:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Emotional Focused Therapy
- Family Systems
- Solution Focused Therapy