How do ministry assessments work?
The Ministry Assessment Program, or MAP, provides assistance in three key areas.
- It helps association and/or denomination leaders and ministry committees assess candidates for leadership.
- It provides evaluations of candidates’ ministry readiness to associations, denomination leaders, and ministry committees.
- It assists individuals in the ministry who are considering a possible career change.
The Ministry Assessment Program from Clergy & Congregation Care combines validated vocational and psychological assessments with two interviews. The result is the generation of a thorough report that is valuable for both the subject and the referring organization. Additionally, the report includes recommendations for helping the subject be successful in ministry.
- Leadership style
- Vocational preferences and satisfaction levels
- Approaches to problem-solving and coping
- Interpersonal style
- Gifts for Ministry
- Opportunities for growth
- Activity Vector Analysis (AVA) Assessment
- 16 Personality Factors (16PF) assessment
- Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory—Version 2
- Structured social history interview
- Psychological interview
For more information or to schedule an assessment, complete the form below. You can expect a response in 1-2 business days.