Our 2021 Annual Impact Report has officially been released! Titled “Resilience & Grit,” this extensive report includes articles from our leadership team, therapists and consultants; a summary of our financials from 2021; and an overview of Samaritan’s programs in the past year.
You’ll also find an article from our executive director, a letter from our board chair, new therapist and staff introductions and the following:
- An article exploring the power of dance and movement in our lives by Renee Kurz, LPC, R-DMT.
- “The Grit & Resilience of Loving & Listening to our ‘Enemies,’” where Judith Kennedy, LPC, discusses the benefits of being curious and listening to those with whom we have disagreements.
- A piece by Carol Glover, LCSW, that provides practical tips to increase your personal resilience and improve your overall sense of wellbeing.
- “Grit,” a thoughtful poem by Deborah Miller, MA, LPC, that explores how we often encounter grit in unexpected places, situations, and even people.
- An insightful article on how to live resiliently, learn from our past, and take responsibility for the future, from Andrew Bland, PhD.
- Thoughts on how to find meaning and connection in our current world from Lesley Huff, PsyD.
- An introduction and interview with the new Director of Consulting Scott Snyder that covers employee retention, leadership tips, and other practical insights about creating a healthy workplace.
- A summary of what consulting looked like for our team in 2021, as well as details about the upcoming Ethics In Business award event.
- An overview of TeenHope from the program’s Clinical Director Valerie Minnich that includes powerful quotes from students who participated in the mental health and wellness screenings.
- A snapshot of the Silent Samaritan celebration and the work of the Silent Samaritan Endowment.
- Insights on what resilience looks within a faith community from Clergy & Congregation Care Coordinator David Miron.
- A thank you listing to all of our supporters in 2021.
Or, if you’d prefer to receive a printed version of the annual report, you can click here to contact our director of development and request a copy.